Kid’s Karate Henderson
KIDS PROGRAM AGES 7 to 12
The school years are an important developmental time in a child’s life where they’re faced with all kinds of situations and scenarios that require them to be mindful, cooperative, and respectful. Our program focuses on 8 important skillsets to help kids stay successful:
- Perseverance and Dedication
- Agility and Hand Eye Coordination
- Technique and Balance
- Courage and Confidence
- Flexibility and Athleticism
- Speed and Precision
Whether your child is a shy introvert or an active jokester, we support each and every one of them to be the best that they can be. Our friendly, inclusive, family-oriented programming ensures all students get what they need to thrive so parents can watch their children excel – now and in the future.
Get Access To Our Schedule
Our Kids Karate Henderson program start training in martial arts but end up teaching so much more.
What are the benefits of CD Young’s Kids Karate Henderson Program?
- Kids practice how to control and coordinate their body, mouth, and eyes
- Kids learn how to be disciplined within themselves and with others
- Kids develop an active lifestyle with regular fitness and physical training
- Kids grow their memory using skill-building moves and traditional combinations
- Kids receive ongoing support and motivation from instructors and teammates
- Kids learn important anti-bullying lessons to keep confident and in control
Learn more about CD Young’s Kids Karate Henderson Click Here
We offer a welcoming environment with professional, award-winning teachers and we
are dedicated to ensuring your success with martial arts and in your every day life.
Train to keep healthy but also train to keep safe with our programs: