Children’s Martial Arts in Henderson
MINI NINJAS AGES 4 to 6
Ages four, five, and six are some influential years in childhood where kids learn good habits that will help guide them on to successful paths with their schooling, friends, and home life. Our Mini Ninjas program is 100% child-centred with this in mind.
With professional instructors that are knowledgeable and supportive, we offer a welcoming environment for kids to learn, and a supportive environment for kids to grow.
Whether your child is a shy introvert or an active jokester, CD Young’s Karate supports each and every one of them to thrive. Our friendly, inclusive, family-oriented programming ensures all students get what they need to succeed so parents can watch their children excel – now and in the future.
Our children’s martial arts in Henderson programs start training kids in KARATE but end up teaching them so much more.
How do children benefit from Mini Ninjas?
- Kids practice how to control and coordinate their bodies using their minds
- Kids learn how to be disciplined within themselves and with others
- Kids develop an active lifestyle with regular fitness and physical training
- Kids grow their memory using skill-building moves and traditional combinations
- Kids receive ongoing support and motivation from instructors and teammates
Learn more about CD Young’s Karate Mini Ninjas
Get Access To Our Schedule